Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Very Hot Kangana Raunat








loves Kangana
Kangana Ranaut has been publicly criticized by Shekhar Suman on a poor academic background, and here she gives us an open obvious reason Shekhar chooses to do so. Kangana is a good actress that she is terribly ill with general knowledge.She could not tell Republic Day Independence Day. A source reported

"It happened that when journalists asked Kangana to leave a message for their fans in connection with Republic Day, she did it perfectly, in Hindi from the race. Then asked reporters if they deliberately want the same in English.

Kangana became ill in his own trap when she took an accurate five parts to say only this line - "Hi this is Kangana Ranaut, and I wish all my fans a very Happy Republic Day".

If you believe this is the end so you are wrong.

After five parts, Kangana managed to say her lines right, but again stopped and asked one of the reporters, "Is it Independence Day or the other?"

All this could not stop giggling from journalists and camera man. She soon realized why all smiled and finally said, "No more interviews, thanks" and walked away. "


The rumors started to set Mohit Suri's Raaz-The Mystery continues. When Adhayayan recently was asked about Kangana said, "Yes, I'm Kangana. I am in a serious relationship with her. It's not like we came close to South Africa, we were together for quite some time, but I did not once talk about it. It is time for me to end any speculation. "

Adyayan adding: "Kangana knows I talk about our relationship with you, I told her. I am madly in love with her".

Asked if the heat is equal on both sides, he said: "Of course, loves Kangana me as much as I love her! She is the best girl I know. She is also a very talented actress. She was amazing in Gangster and I 've seen it all, but her movie Shakalaka Boom Boom. "

****************************************************************************************
hot Rumours Of Kangana Raunat ,Kangana Raunat Hot Stills,Kangana Raunat Hot Collection,Kangana Raunat Photo Gallery in Bollywood,Kangana Raunat Photos and Wallpapers,bikini photos Of Kangana Raunat,Kangana Raunat Latest Affairs in Bollywood,glamrous star in Bollywood,Kangana Raunat Love stories,Hanasika Queen in Bollywood,Kangana Raunat Hot Hot Image Gallery,Kangana Raunat very hot Wallpapers and More...

*****************************************************************************************
3 Best Tips to meet college girls

1) Friends and Relations - You should be aware of all the major parties and have connections in getting any questions. In college, I found the guy friends who were also interested to meet women, and we all worked together to get into the best places in and outside our school. There were only five of us, and every friend had at least 10 strong ties within the college, which meant we would know about everything. Create a team and do the same. I found Facebook to be great to find out about events. And one thing before we go, do not be afraid to try new events you never know what will be there! Be spontaneous and if it is bad, just jump to another position.

2) Make the game - Once you have built a good network of people, host your own party. That way you are the social leaders. Your Friends will bring their friends and get all the intro you will! This works as a treatment during orientation. Organize a fun party in your dorm room, could an example be a "CEO's and secretary of the Party" or "Party of handcuffs." In my first year I was president of my dorm, I decided this meant that the parties and I could easily start a conversation with someone ... I just wanted to ask how I can improve Nightlife ... There are several roles of responsibility in college - albeit in a Frat, College bar or dorm ... find something that suits you ... and enjoy

3) Learn how to cold approach - The best places are in classrooms, cafeterias, dormitories, Quad, library and coffee shops. The classic "Pick-Up Artist" approach does not work here because the girls are more worried about their reputation, believing that you start talking to them and suddenly she spots a friend to talk to someone ... The girl will shine through and delivered. Each scenario has a different. My favorite libraries.

0 comments:

Post a Comment